– 4 cups Cold Cooked Rice
– 8 ounces cooked Chicken
– 2 Eggs (more if desired)
– 1/2 cup Green Peas
– 1 medium Onion, diced
– 1 green Onion, diced
(add according to taste)
– Light Soy Sauce
– Oyster sauce
– Oil for stir-frying, as needed
2. Chop the chicken meat and dice the onion and green onion.
3. Heat wok and add oil.
4. When oil is ready, pour 1/2 of the egg mixture into the wok and cook over medium heat, turning over once. Cook the other half the same way. Cut the egg into thin strips, and save for later.
5. Stir-fry the onion on high heat for a few moments, remove and set aside. Do the same for the green peas.
6. Add oil, turn down the heat to medium and stir-fry the rice. Add the soy sauce, salt, pepper and oyster sauce. Add the chicken, onion and green peas and combine thoroughly. Serve chicken fried rice with the strips of egg on top and the green onion as a garnish. (Alternately, you can mix the green onion and egg in with the other ingredients).